Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I, take thee, to be my wedded husband,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish,
forsaking all others, 'til death do us part,
according to God's holy ordinance;
Thereto I pledge my love.


Happy Valentines Day!

Dear Husband,
A day to celebrate our love,
to me-
It is more than candy & flowers
More than romantic dinners or holding hands...
To me-
It's a celebration of understanding;
of battles fought together...and won!
Of watching eachother grow up;
and helping one another when we've fallen-
It's believing in a love that will endure the test of time.

It's a celebration of laughter...
and tears
Joy...
and heartache
Health...
and sickness
Goodtimes...
and hardtimes
A celebration that through it all-
We've kept our vows...
and we still have eachother!

Love,
Liz

No comments: