Monday, October 20, 2008

Six Random Things...



Ok, I was tagged again, this time by my sister Amanda. I am supposed to write six random things about myself. Hmmm.... not an easy task. But for the fun of the game I will give it a try. Here are the given rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.Write six random things about yourself.Tag six people at the end of your post.Let each person know he or she has been tagged.Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

#1 I LOVE Winnie the Pooh. I love his song "Up down, touch the ground puts me in the mood,Up down touch the ground in the mood, for food.I am short fat, poud of that thinking poundage wise, I improve my appetite when I excersize!" which leads to random thing...

#2 I LOVE food! I love to eat it, prepare it, and I love to feed people.

#3 I have a crooked nose. It slid to the side of my face in the year 2000, when I passed out and hit a hutch on the way down. The plastic surgeon was never able to put it back right again. SIGH!

#4 My two favorite Bible characters are King David, because he was so brave and he also has a passionate nature that I can relate to and then Joseph, because he was so upright in the midst of extreme adversity. I often pray "LORD, make me a "fruitful bough" like Joseph. That is what his father Issaac called him when he blessed him.

#5 I have always related to men better than women for the most part. Although I do have some really true and close girlfriends, I tend to be drawn to men in conversations more often. When I was a young girl, I was always hanging out with my brothers much more than my sisters although I was in no way a tom-boy. I just liked being with them better. I was never into the frilly girl stuff.

#6 I've always wanted to go live in another country and help needy people especially little children. I used to call up on those telethons to raise money for starving children and donate a whole .50 (thats how much I made an hour babysitting) Sometimes I think I will live the second half of my life in some foriegn land. But that is completely up to God now, and so far....

Ok, I am tagging... Brittney, Kassidy, Shirley, Joyce, Priscilla, Sherry

1 comment:

Felecia said...

Yup, those are random! I guess I should have put some random-er things on mine, but oh well! :P