1. Favorite Smell? Apple Orchards at Apple Hill and fresh baked apple pie
2. Favorite Food? My Potato Soup and Aunt Sherry's Chili
3. Favorite Color? Amber
4. Favorite Drink? Pooh Bears Honey Hot Chocolate
5. Favorite Treat? Pumpkin cookies with maple frosting. YUM!
6. Favorite Place to go? Apple Hill
7. Favorite Candy? Candy corn (me too)
8. Favorite Movie to watch? I don't watch movies, but I love watching the beautiful fall sunsets out here
9. Favorite Clothing to wear? Fall jean jumpers and warm sockies in the mornings
10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? Out door fall festivities, like craft bazzars
11. Favorite Football Team? I don't even know any - LOL!
12. Favorite Fall Holiday? Thanksgiving
13. Favorite Haunted place? The only haunted place I ever liked was the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? Mashed Potatos and Gravy (mmm...me too and homemade rolls)
15. Favorite Pie? I love my homemade Pumpkin Pie
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Baking...breads, cookies, pies, roast, ect...
17. Favorite Fall Memory? The fun fall birthday parties we have had here for Priscilla
18. Favorite Fall Sight? Colorful leaves, pumpkins and golden sunsets
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? Getting ready for cozy nights at home with a fire in the fire place, and the good smells of home-cooked meals. Family, friends!
20. Overall Favorite Season? Hands down its fall. I love it!
I'm tagging Felecia, Joyce, Rebekah, and Priscilla